Task automation, intuitive user interface, and dynamic workflow
help you build an effective collection process. Apply proven collection strategies that will help increase your cash flow.
- Dynamically create tasks for an individual collector or a pool of collectors by selecting task generation parameters.
- Real-time workload management and monitoring.
- Collections strategies are driven by days, conditions, events and subsequent actions.
- Collection letters can be tied into a strategy or generated adhoc.
- Account reviews and collection metrics keep you aware of your progress.
- Automatically generate task lists from missed promises and user initiated follow-up actions.
- Clicking on the "next" button brings up the next account on the task list.
- Intuitive, online visibility to key information, such as invoice detail and remittance images, increases the time collectors have available to contact customers, and reduces the time spent searching for documents.
- Allows customers to apply for deductions through an Extranet interface as well as perform status checking.
- Collectors can flag disputes at the invoice level and assign internal actions necessary to resolve. Color coding readily identifies disputed invoices.
- Resolution strategies are automatically assigned based on the type of dispute.
- Easily identify partial payments and unapplied credits.
- Retrieve Proof of Delivery with the click of a mouse.
- Intra-organization visibility to accounts, actions and dialogue.
- Customer self-service access to invoices and statements.
- Third Party access to selected accounts.